Aspire Outpatient Program
Aspire's outpatient program is the Gold standard in Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment programs.
- 3-5 Nights Weekly Based on need (PHP then stepping down to IOP)
- 8-10 Weeks
- Intensive nightly groups that consist of Education, Chemical Dependency Education, Relapse Prevention, Process groups etc.
- Amazing Curriculum that we have developed over 10 years
- We have written and print our own workbooks for our programs
- Each client is issued a workbook, journal, AA book, 12 & 12 book and pens and highlighters.
- Regular Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Weekly individual therapy (with very experienced Addiction counselors)
- Family Therapy
- Trauma Therapy (Utilizing EMDR)
- Case Management – Assistance with insurance, FMLA, Legal matters, Educational issues etc.
- Occasional Outings to experience Fun in Recovery
- Dinner is provided every Monday
- In-network with most insurance and very reasonable self-pay rates