Clients in this group often:
- Have had some previous time in recovery
- Wonder if there will be any benefit to attending another residential treatment program but are willing to participate in some type of treatment
- Are medically stable
- Can live at home without the need of a 24/7 supervision
- Can access emergency services
- Have a support system or the skills necessary to develop supports and/or participate in self-help groups on their own
Trying to seek help after a Relapse is very courageous and difficult.
We understand the shame, guilt, and hopelessness that a person feels when they relapse for the first time or those who've had multiple relapses. Aspire's programming is designed to provide insight into the complicated web of neurobiological and environmental factors, behaviors, and possible unresolved traumatic issues that can interrupt and destabilize healthy recovery.